Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Smith Mountain Lake & The Green Valley Bookfair

This weekend I joined a bunch of New Beginnings Church ladies for a Pajama Party at Smith Mountain Lake. While I can't tell you what happened there (what happens at the lake....stays at the lake!), I can show you some pictures....with no people in them ;) They (the pictures) will be at the bottom of the post.

When I got back, I went to the Green Valley Bookfair. I get into soooo much trouble there! This time I spent $71.50 on 17 books. If I had gone to a regular bookstore I would have spent $236.75! I just love the bookfair! To see a schedule and a "preview," check out the website at gvbookfair.com

Now here are the pictures I promised.....

Here is the entrance sign:









Here is the house we stayed at (it is there...I promise!):








Here are two views of the lake: